- This is a bundle focused on helping students build self-confidence, increase positive thinking skills, and reduce anxiety and worrying. The resources are a blend of printable no-prep worksheets, activities, lessons, and task cards. This bundle would be extremely valuable to special education teacher$21.00$27.00Save $6.00
- This Social Emotional Learning Bundle is a huge selection of resources focused on managing emotions, self-regulation, perspective taking, executive functioning, confidence, developing goals, and more. It is ideal for special educators or support professionals looking to get several of their social,$69.00$95.00Save $26.00
These worksheets focus on building student self-esteem and confidence. Contents include a variety of worksheets, writing activities, discussion starters, journals, and hands-on materials to help increase confidence so that students can feel positive and good about themselves!
Students who may be at significant risk for low self-esteem may include those suffering from depression, anxiety, general issues at home, learning disabilities, and more.
This would be a great set for special education teachers, regular education teachers, mentors, and other support professionals looking to boost confidence of individual students or small groups. It can be used with students at a variety of age and grade levels.
Updated to include a digital version for Google Slides!
Table of Contents
• Confidence Self-Assessment (Pre and Post)
• Confidence Self-Assessment – What it Means
• Seeing The Positive In YOU
• List of Positive Qualities
• Identifying Your Hobbies
• All About Me Brochure
• All About Me Brochure – Teacher Directions
• All About Me Brochure - Sample
• “I Am Me” Poem
• “I Am Me” Poem Organizer
• People You Love & Trust
• Learning From Mistakes
• Learning From Mistakes – Your Response
• Your Greatest Success
• Kindness to Others
• My Kindness Journal #1
• My Kindness Journal #2
• Hopes & Dreams
• In 10 Years
• Being Happy for Others
• Dealing with Negativity
• Feel Better Activities
• Compliment Yourself
• Confidence Discussion & Task Cards (16 Cards)
Buy the Bundle and SAVE Over 20%
This is a bundle focused on helping students build self-confidence, increase positive thinking skills, and reduce anxiety and worrying. The materials are a blend of printable no-prep worksheets, activities, lessons, and task cards. It focuses on building self-esteem and confidence, creating positive thinking skills, and helping students manage anxiety and worrying.
This is a huge mega bundle with over 470 pages focusing on critical social and emotional skills, including emotional management, coping with anger and anxiety, perspective-taking skills, developing smart goals, improving confidence, executive functioning skills, self-regulation, positive thinking, and more.
Materials are for personal and classroom use (not commercial use). To clarify, educators may use materials with their students and/or caseload. Educators, parents, and support professionals may use materials for private tutoring/support with students/clients on a small scale basis. Materials may NOT be used within online paid courses, such as Outschool or Udemy. Please reach out to me with any specific questions on this.
Materials may not be posted freely on the Internet, such as a classroom website or blog. Materials may be shared directly with families and students through Google Classroom and any other password-protected means.
If you have questions or problems please contact me through Product Q & A and I'll get back to you as soon as I can!
Disclaimer: These resources and materials are for supplementary support/education purposes and not intended as a replacement for education, counseling, or other necessary supports. Educators, parents, counselors, and others who utilize these materials are encouraged to seek out additional support, as needed.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -