Self-Evaluation Tools for Students (Distance Learning & In-Person) (Grades 4-8)
- Google Drive™ folder
Products in this Bundle (2)
This BUNDLE includes worksheets for a traditional student self-evaluation as well as a distance learning digital modification. Students will reflect and evaluate themselves based on the six Ontario learning skills: Responsibility, Independent Work, Collaboration, Initiative, and Self Regulation.
Included in this product is a slideshow and worksheet package containing reflective questions (like Two Stars and a Wish… but more!) that can be given to students at the end of any lesson or at the end of a term to go alongside their self evaluation charts.
This Distance Learning digital component of this resource is entirely editable using Google Drive so you can modify the criteria to meet your digital classroom needs!
Included in this product:
- A 4-page distance learning student self evaluation package outlining each of the six Ontario learning skills
- A 4-page traditional in-person classroom student self evaluation package outlining each of the six Ontario learning skills
- 10 debrief/reflective question slides that can be included at the end of lesson presentations
- 10 debrief reflective question worksheets that can be digitally completed by using Google Slides
- 10 debrief reflective question worksheets in black and white, optimized for print
if you have purchased this product. We are always looking for ways to improve our store and your input is important!