PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
This file contains activities to help students reflect on and identify the ways they love themselves. It contains a flip book, self-love heart puzzle, graphic organizer, love letter to yourself, and an activity to help students identify and reframe negative self-talk into positive self-talk.
The flip book contains pages/topics for:
Self-love can be complicated by experiences, emotions, and a child’s own worldview based on their history. This activity pack won’t magically force a child to love himself/herself, but it will highlight a child’s strengths and provide them with insights.
When you are providing guidance and instruction on social-emotional topics, it is important to be aware of your students’ reactions to each activity. If you notice any students who exhibit signs of distress, it is important to address those reactions. In some cases, it might be beneficial to refer a student to the school counselor or school psychologist.
Thank you for taking the time to check out this self-love activities product. Please direct questions to me PRIOR to purchasing this product.
You may also be interested in these posters:
Need growth mindset bell ringers? Choose your grade here:
Sign up for access to my EXCLUSIVE free resource library and newsletter.
For updates on new products and product specials, follow me:
Kirsten Tulsian has 18 years of experience in elementary education. She has been a homeroom teacher for first grade, third grade, and fourth grade, as well as ESL. She has also been a school counselor for grades PK-6, an ESL pullout teacher for K-6, and a Reading Recovery Teacher. She received her Bachelor’s degree in elementary education and psychology from The University of Iowa and a Master’s of Education in school counseling from Sam Houston State University. She believes that students make the most progress when they are engaged in their hearts as well as their minds. Her resources offer relevant, rigorous, engaging content that nurtures the whole child.
Copyright © Kirsten’s Kaboodle. All Rights Reserved.
Purchasing this product gives the purchaser ONE LICENSE to this product. This allows the purchaser the right to reproduce this product for HIS/HER class ONLY.
• Duplication for an entire team, school, or school district is strictly forbidden.
• If other teachers would like copies of this product, please direct them to my store.
• You may not reproduce, redistribute, or post this item on a blog or website for download (free or paid).
• Copying any part of this product (even for a classroom website) is also in violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
• You may not modify, copy, or alter this product in any way.
• Please feel free to spread the word about this product via social media or blog post. A link to the product (or my store) is much appreciated.