*Self-Monitoring Classroom Management Plan*
Also included in
- This bundle helps you prepare to head into the classroom. Whether it's your first year or your tenth, the resources in this carefully curated bundle will help you set up a classroom-wide behavior management plan. Give you ideas for behavioral interventions if you need them, and give you a tool to coPrice $25.50Original Price $33.99Save $8.49
The cornerstone to any well-run classroom is a good classroom management plan. The pack helps you implement just that. The set can work to complement the use of Class Dojo or can be used by itself as a stand-alone way to incentivize good behavior. Based on utilizing a token economy, by letting students earn points for their good behavior and later exchange those points for rewards.
So what’s included?
• Behavior Self Monitoring Chart- I’ve included a self-monitoring chart. Each student should get one to track their own behavior throughout the day. I’d suggest focusing on the student’s good behavior. I’d also suggest not making students take points away for bad behavior. Let them keep all the points they’ve earned throughout the day. You can laminate the self-monitoring chart, one for each student to use to track their own progress. Doing this allows students to self-monitor privately at their desks.
• Point tracker- A monthly point tracker is also included. Students can fill in their points each day. At the end of the week, they can add them up. An example is shown.
• Reward slip displays – 39 different reward ideas have been included. A blank page also allows you to come up with extra incentives for students to earn. I’ve left the points needed to earn the rewards blank so you can determine the number of points you’d like students to earn in order to purchase their reward.
• To print, you can change the size of the reward slips and add them to your own bulletin board. Laminate the self-monitoring chart for students to use the same one all year long.
Please contact me with any questions you may have prior to purchasing at email@example.com.
Copyright 2018 - All Rights Reserved
Classroom Token Economy can be utilized with Classroom Dojo.