Self-portraits are a great way to monitor growth in students’ ability to write their name and draw a picture of themselves. Done monthly, these are perfect to share at parent-teacher conference or in end of the year memory books! Each month, kids write their name on the line and then draw a picture of themselves.
This set includes:
- a cover
- a self-portrait page for each month of the school year (August-June)
- 1st day of school for Pre-School
- 1st day of school for Early Kindergarten
- 1st day of school for Pre-Kindergarten
- 1st day of school for Kindergarten