Self-Reflection Mirror Portfolio
This product is materials to support a unit on self-reflection and self-awareness with a focus on a variety of social emotional skills and strategies. Students will use the documents to create a portfolio to tell about themselves in a variety of unique and creative ways.
This product includes:
· Acrostic Name Poem writing model and organizing template
· Graphic Organizer which supports students’ self-awareness of how they want to be seen by different individuals and communities around them
· Graphic Organizer which encourages students to make lists of their personal assets or traits
· Graphic Organizer which supports students in prewriting and planning a personal narrative about an even in their life that changed them
Overview of Use:
· Model for students how to complete each of the 4 tasks
· Allow students time to verbally brainstorm before recording ideas
· Students can work independently to self-reflect for each task
· Students can create a poster, presentation, or 3 ring binder portfolio to share their self-reflection and practice advocating for the identity they create and define themselves.