Also included in
- **BRAND NEW FAMILY PARTNERSHIP GUIDES ADDED TO THE BUNDLE: Price is going up very soon (end of July) to reflect new additions!** The mind + heart Social Emotional Learning Curriculum includes 8 units with 5+ detailed, character education LESSONS filled with hands-on and mindful activities that encou$79.00$120.00Save $41.00
- This self-management SEL curriculum BUNDLE includes the PRINTABLE VERSION & a DIGITAL VERSION. Use both perfectly-aligned resources together to teach children coping strategies, ways to calm down, how to self-regulate, about mindfulness, self-control, and self-esteem in person, online during rem$22.00$27.00Save $5.00
- This mind + heart Social Emotional Learning Curriculum for K-2 includes the PRINTABLE VERSIONS & DIGITAL VERSIONS of all 8 units. Each unit consists of 5+ detailed, character education LESSONS filled with printable and digital, interactive activities that encourage children to express themselves$118.00$216.00Save $98.00
This self-management unit for K-2 is teacher-approved and includes 5 detailed lessons filled with hands-on and mindful activities that teach children how to self-regulate, calm down, be mindful, and develop self-control and self-esteem.
♥♥The mind+heart Social Emotional Learning Curriculum for K-2 is available for a SPECIAL LOW PRICE DISCOUNT. Get your entire year’s worth of lessons (40+ included) and activities to help young children to develop emotional literacy, self-control, and social competence TODAY! ♥♥
Through a variety of thought-provoking lessons, discussions, community building ideas, and tons of engaging activities…
- Children will learn how to self-regulate and handle big emotions
- Children will learn various ways to calm down and be mindful
- Children will learn about and develop their self-control
- Children will learn about and develop self-esteem
What does this unit cover?
Self-Regulation Lesson 1 teaches kids what self-regulation is and to identify ways and what emotions and experiences require us to self-regulate.
Regulating Emotions & Calming Down Lesson 2 teaches kids to identify and practice different ways to calm down, including using a breathing technique called balloon breathing. Includes instructions on creating a calm down kit for kids.
Mindfulness Strategies Lesson 3 teaches children to practice different ways to calm down, relieve stress, and be mindful, through brain breaks and yoga.
Self-Control Lesson 4 teaches children about self-control and when and how they need to use it during different times and experiences.
Self-Esteem Lesson 5 teaches children what self-esteem is and identify positive things about themselves and things they are good at.
Activities included in the Self-Management unit:
- Discussion Starters cards
- Interactive anchor charts
- Feelings Check-In Chart
- Calm Down Kit
- Brain Breaks
- Writing Activity
- Flower self-esteem craftivity
- & more!
PLUS A BRAND NEW BONUS: Family Partnership Guide
Connect with and encourage families to take part in the social-emotional learning development of their child and the concepts you are teaching at school. Each unit includes a printable guide with a letter to families, strategies and activities they can try at home, and a book guide with video links.
WHY this is the ONE Social-Emotional Learning resource you need to teach kids to self-manage!
- Each lesson and follow-up activities can extend to cover your SEL time for a month! This is a flexible SEL curriculum that can be taught when teachers have time, while the recommendation is to teach a lesson once a week and extend it throughout the week with the follow-up activities.
- You will have what you need to facilitate meaningful discussions and impactful activities that build important social and emotional skills and grow your classroom community.
- You will save time as the planning is done for you.
- Since this is research-based and follows the CASEL framework for SEL, you know that you are covering the most important lessons kids need!
- It provides a TON of variety and includes activities that will engage students and help them build important emotional awareness skills.
- The lessons and activities work great for morning classroom meetings or end of the day lessons, for school counselors, classroom teachers, and in a homeschool setting.
♥♥Teach the printable version of this unit with the digital version of the Self-Management unit. Buy them together in THIS $$ saving bundle! ♥♥
Try the SEL program that is needed in ALL classrooms!
Need digital and printable SEL lessons and activities?
♥♥The DIGITAL & PRINTABLE Social Emotional Learning Curriculum COMBO BUNDLE for K-2 is available NOW at a HUGE discount (45% OFF buying the units separately)! Use both bundles together (DIGITAL & PRINTABLE) to offer a well-rounded SEL program in your classroom! ♥♥
Check out the other SEL units for K-2:
Check out the *DIGITAL* SEL units for K-2:
Stay connected with Proud to be Primary
- Click HERE to follow our store and receive notifications of new product releases, sales, and freebies.
- Join our email list and get weekly teacher tip emails and access to our FREE resource library.
- Visit our website at Proud to be Primary for tons of engaging ideas for teaching kids in the classroom!
- Join our Facebook group and connect with thousands PROUD primary teachers like yourself.
Questions, suggestions, and feedback are always welcome.
Just use the “Product Q&A” tab and I will get back to you as fast as I can!
Please ask all questions before purchasing or email me at email@example.com.
©2013 to Present - Proud to be Primary - Elyse Rycroft