Teach Emotional Regulation, a tool needed to be successful in school and in life. Use this self regulation product as an adjunct to any self regulation/behavior/social curriculum (How Does Your Engine Run™, PBIS™, SEL™, ZONEs of regulation™...) for fun ways to review and master the material. This set is similar to my Self Regulation Roll It Bundle
, but is geared toward younger students. Great for small groups.
Prep: Copy and Laminate Roll it Game boards, cut out and laminate sentence and matching cards.
Roll a story and Situation Directions:
* Each student takes turns rolling the die to see which part of the story they will be writing.
* For roll a sentence they roll 3 times to choose a character, setting and situation..
* For roll a situation only 2 rolls are needed per turn for discussion
* Discuss the situations and sentences. What emotions are people feeling?
Matching situation to the emotion:
* Divide out emotion and situation cards and turn all cards over. Have students draw one card from each set. Discuss if the emotion and situation match. Does the emotion or reaction match the situation (size of the problem)?
This set is also sold at a discount as part of my Self Regulation Mega Bundle
Follow this link for more Self Regulation
Please remember to rate products for TpT credits. Credits can be used toward your future purchases on TpT. Your ratings are helpful when creating new products and I can also update any current product based on your feedback. My hope is that you are 100% satisfied and feel you can give the product a 4 star rating. If not, please send me a question/comment if there is something I can do to improve your downloaded purchase. Sales, ratings and new followers make my day. Thank you in advance for your time.