Products in this Bundle (3)
Also included in
- This mind + heart Social Emotional Learning Curriculum for K-2 includes the PRINTABLE VERSIONS & DIGITAL VERSIONS of all 8 units. Each unit consists of 5+ detailed, character education LESSONS filled with printable and digital, interactive activities that encourage children to express themselves$128.00$216.00Save $88.00
This self-management SEL curriculum BUNDLE includes the PRINTABLE VERSION & a DIGITAL VERSION. Use both perfectly-aligned resources together to teach children coping strategies, ways to calm down, how to self-regulate, about mindfulness, self-control, and self-esteem in person, online during remote learning, in a hybrid classroom, or one-to-one classroom.
Check out the PRINTABLE Self-Management curriculum for K-2 HERE filled with hands-on and mindful activities. The lessons and activities work great for morning classroom meetings or end of the day lessons, school counselors and classroom teachers, and children in K-2.
Check out the DIGITAL self-management SEL curriculum for K-2 HERE that includes digital, interactive activities for Google Slides & Seesaw (preloaded activities).
Buy the BUNDLE and SAVE $, instead of buying the two resources separately!
Through a variety of thought-provoking lessons, discussions, community building ideas, and tons of engaging activities…
- Children will learn how to self-regulate and handle big emotions
- Children will learn various ways to calm down and be mindful
- Children will learn about and develop their self-control
- Children will learn about and develop self-esteem
The lessons and activities work great for morning classroom meetings or end of the day lessons, school counselors and classroom teachers, and children in K-2.
Look at the individual product PREVIEWS and VIDEOS for a look at each SEL resource up close and the variety of lessons and activities included!
What do the PRINTABLE & DIGITAL Self-Management Resources cover?
Self-Regulation Lesson 1: Teaches kids what self-regulation is and to identify ways and what emotions and experiences require us to self-regulate. They will learn about different calming strategies and will select different ones to try.
Regulating Emotions & Calming Down Lesson 2: Teaches kids to identify and practice different ways to calm down, including five different breathing strategies. They will create an interactive calm down kit to help them when needed.
Mindfulness Strategies Lesson 3: Teaches children about mindfulness. They will begin to practice different ways to calm down, relieve stress, and be mindful, through brain breaks and yoga.
Self-Control Lesson 4: Teaches children about self-control and when and how they need to use it during different times and experiences. They will identify things they can and cannot control, as well as things they should say or think.
Self-Esteem Lesson 5: Teaches children what self-esteem is and things they like about themselves. They will identify positive traits and words to describe themselves.
Activities included in the PRINTABLE Self-Management unit:
*Discussion Starters cards
*Interactive anchor charts
*Feelings Check-In Chart
*Calm Down Kit
*Flower self-esteem craftivity
Activities included in the DIGITAL Self-Management resource:
*Digital anchor charts
*Feelings Check-In Chart
*Virtual Calm Down Kit
*Tons of Videos (linked on SafeTube)
*Mentor text & writing activity
How to Use DIGITAL SEL:
- Children can complete assignments digitally after a classroom, small group, or one-on-one lesson
- Beneficial for one-to-one classrooms
- It can be used to further a child’s independent practice of social-emotional skills: in the classroom, in a homeschool setting, or in counseling sessions.
- It is recommended but not necessary to use mind+heart digital in conjunction with the original (PRINTABLE version) mind+heart SEL K-2 curriculum to enhance learning.
Comes with READY-FOR-YOU Google Slides & PRE-LOADED Seesaw Activities:
- Comes with instructions for Google Classroom with Google Slides - You will receive a file with links to create copies of the Google Slides to use in your Google Classroom.
- Comes with instructions for Seesaw with pre-loaded lessons - You will receive a file with links to pre-loaded lessons in Seesaw. Assign the activities using your Seesaw Classroom account, which is compatible with Chromebooks, computers, iPads, iPhones, Android tablets, Android phones, and Kindle Fire.
- You will also receive interactive PowerPoint files that can be added to your preferred online platform and used as you see fit.
It can be used with other similar platforms to support 1:1 classrooms in delivering a meaningful social-emotional learning program.
Benefits of Using a DIGITAL Social-Emotional Resource:
- Kids learn to use different digital methods and devices
- Gain practice and skills working and interacting online
- Provides 1:1 classrooms with meaningful digital activities
- Supports school counselors and provides materials for sessions
- Provides families with additional tools to support kids at home
- Works well in a homeschool setting
- Supports remote and distance learning
Looking for a SEL curriculum for the whole year?
♥♥The mind+heart Social Emotional Learning Curriculum for K-2 is available for a SPECIAL LOW PRICE DISCOUNT. Get your entire year’s worth of lessons (40+ included) and activities to help young children to develop emotional literacy, self-control, and social competence TODAY! ♥♥
♥♥The DIGITAL Social Emotional Learning Curriculum for K-2 is available for a SPECIAL LOW PRICE DISCOUNT. Get this BUNDLE NOW at a HUGE discount! It includes a year’s worth of DIGITAL lessons (40+ included) and activities to help young children to develop emotional literacy, self-control, and social competence! ♥♥
Check out the other *PRINTABLE* SEL units for K-2:
Stay connected with Proud to be Primary
♥Click HERE to follow our store and receive notifications of new product releases, sales, and freebies.
♥Join our email list and get weekly teacher tip emails and access to our FREE resource library.
♥Visit our website at Proud to be Primary for tons of engaging ideas for teaching kids in the classroom!
♥Join our Facebook group and connect with other PROUD primary teachers like yourself.
Questions, suggestions, and feedback are always welcome.
Just use the “Product Q&A” tab and I will get back to you as fast as I can!
Please ask all questions before purchasing or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
©2013 to Present - Proud to be Primary - Elyse Rycroft