This pack contains double sided break cards
that can be used as a whole class pack or print off multiple packs, one for each student.
- Contains 35 different strategies students can use when dysregulated to assist them to return to feeling happy, calm and ready for learning.
- One side has a visual/picture and basic wording of the tool. The other side has more detailed instructions for the teacher, classroom aide, or an older student to read. It is not essential that students are able to read the instruction side - an adult can still teach the skills to the student and they will be able to identify the skill based on the visual/image.
- 35 full colour, double sided break cards
- 4 full colour, double sided BLANK break cards for you to customise
- 35 part colour, double sided break cards (to save on ink)
- 4 black and white double sided BLANK break cards for you to customise
- 12 blue emotion, double sided break cards*
- 27 yellow emotion full colour, double sided break cards*
- 7 red emotion full colour, double sided break cards*
- 4 full colour, red emotion double sided BLANK break cards for you to customise
- 4 full colour, yellow emotion double sided BLANK break cards for you to customise
- 4 full colour, blue emotion double sided BLANK break cards for you to customise
Break strategies included:
- I spy
- Animal walks
- Therapy ball bounce
- Drink water
- Crunchy snack
- Heavy work
- Jumping Jacks
- Play dough
- Upbeat Music
- Bean bag squeeze
- Blow bubbles
- Body sock
- Deep breaths
- Drink water through a straw
- Calm corner
- Hand fidgets
- Heavy blanket
- Deliver a teacher message
- Noise cancelling headphones
- Time and space
- Relaxation music
- Rocking chair
- Roll over therapy ball
- Calm foods
- Dim lights
- Weighted item
- Whisper breaks
- Read a book
- Count to 10
- Talk to an adult
- Calming glitter jar
✂️ You can buy with confidence from Tiny Tackers Therapy, knowing that all of our resources are overseen by Pediatric Occupational Therapists with the appropriate knowledge, skills and expertise to ensure resources are developmentally appropriate for students and based on research evidence. ✂️
This product can be used on its own independent from any other resource or in conjunction with any behavior/social/self-regulation curriculum, school wide positive behavior, students with additional needs, students with sensory processing difficulties and/or those on the Autism Spectrum.
⭐ BRAIN BREAKS - Self Regulation Sensory Movement Breaks
⭐ Emotion Self Regulation: EMOJI Check In Worksheet
⭐ Emotion self Regulation: ZONES Daily Check In Emoji pack
⭐ Emotional Self Regulation: check In Poster pack - customizable
⭐ Self Regulation/Sensory: Animal Movement Brain Break Strategy cards
⭐ Self regulation Emotions Behavior Reflection Sheet + Parent reflection note
⭐ Self regulation Emotions Feelings: Parent/Teacher Handout/Info Sheet Strategy
⭐ Self regulation Emotions/Feelings: 10 session plan + workbook Elementary
⭐ Self regulation Emotions/Feelings: Daily Check In Desk/Table Strips
⭐ Self regulation Emotions/Feelings: Pre/Post Assessment Progress Tracking Tool
⭐ Self regulation Emotions: 24 A4 + A3 Feelings Posters
⭐ Self regulation Emotions: Game Bundle - Bingo, Charades, Puzzles + More!
⭐ Self regulation Emotions: YouTube 40+ Video Resource List
⭐ Self regulation Emotions:/Behaviour Management: Voice Volume Meter
⭐ Whole Body Listening: Poster + Workbook - classroom management
⭐ Word Wall: Self regulation Emotions/Feelings: 23 color cards
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
Please go to your My Purchases page. Beside each purchase, you’ll see a 'Provide Feedback' button. Click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases.
© 2018 Tiny Tackers Therapy
This product is to be used by the buyer only for his or her classroom.
You are not permitted to resell, distribute, or claim this product as your own.
Please direct others interested in using these resource back to the original source (this page). Multiple licenses can be purchased if you wish to share with other teachers.