This product can be used on its own independent from any other resource or in conjunction with any behavior/social/self-regulation curriculum (Zones of Regulation™, PBIS™, SEL™, How Does Your Engine Run™) and/or as strategies for students with sensory processing difficulties such as ASD
Assists children to develop emotion recognition skills, emotional awareness and self-regulation. Can be used as a whole class morning check in, individual check in, check in posters for student desks, check in after recess and/or lunch, check in at the end of the school day etc. The colours are familiar to students as they are similar to a traffic light - red means stop, yellow means slow down, green means just right.
Left blank so you can customise it with a student's favourite characters, pictures of the child showing different emotions on their face, tv show characters etc. The purchaser sources these images themselves. The purchaser can customise this item hundreds of ways to suit all of their students.
Multiple ways to personalise the product:
- Print out the pack and have students cut and paste images you provide to match each feeling group as a great fine motor activity!
- Print, laminate and then velcro images on; this works well for students who have ever-changing interests or obsessions.
- *NEW* This product now comes in powerpoint file - open in Microsoft Powerpoint and easily add images. It is now easier than ever to customise this product with your favourite TV and Movie characters!
- A4 poster with all coloured emotion groups
- A4 posters of emotions grouped by colour
- A4 'My strategies' Blank space for each zone where you can personalise the strategies to suit the student. You could write their strategies, laminate the sheet and velcro on pictures of their strategies etc.
- Smaller desktop sized (2 per A4 sheet) 'My strategies'
- Smaller desktop sized (2 per A4 sheet) "_______'s tools' with four zones. Write students name to personalise their sheet. Smaller size allows you to personalise, and stick to each student's desk.
- Blank emotion regulation gauge that you can customise to suit the needs of your students. Students can draw or cut and paste their favourite characters to visually show how they are feeling. Use a split pin to attach the arrow so that is can move around to different emotions.
You can buy with confidence from Tiny Tackers Therapy, knowing that all of our resources are overseen by Pediatric Occupational Therapists with the appropriate knowledge, skills and expertise to ensure resources are developmentally appropriate for students and based on research evidence.
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
⭐ BRAIN BREAKS - Self Regulation Sensory Movement Breaks
⭐ Emotion Self Regulation: EMOJI Check In Worksheet
⭐ Emotion self Regulation: ZONES Daily Check In Emoji pack
⭐ Emotional Self Regulation: check In Poster pack - customizable
⭐ Self Regulation/Sensory: Animal Movement Brain Break Strategy cards
⭐ Self regulation Emotions Behavior Reflection Sheet + Parent reflection note
⭐ Self regulation Emotions Feelings: Parent/Teacher Handout/Info Sheet Strategy
⭐ Self regulation Emotions/Feelings: 10 session plan + workbook Elementary
⭐ Self regulation Emotions/Feelings: Daily Check In Desk/Table Strips
⭐ Self regulation Emotions/Feelings: Pre/Post Assessment Progress Tracking Tool
⭐ Self regulation Emotions: 24 A4 + A3 Feelings Posters
⭐ Self regulation Emotions: Game Bundle - Bingo, Charades, Puzzles + More!
⭐ Self regulation Emotions: YouTube 40+ Video Resource List
⭐ Self regulation Emotions:/Behaviour Management: Voice Volume Meter
⭐ Whole Body Listening: Poster + Workbook - classroom management
⭐ Word Wall: Self regulation Emotions/Feelings: 23 color cards
Please go to your My Purchases page. Beside each purchase, you’ll see a 'Provide Feedback' button. Click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases.
© 2018 Tiny Tackers Therapy
This product is to be used by the buyer only for his or her classroom.
You are not permitted to resell, distribute, or claim this product as your own.
Please direct others interested in using these resource back to the original source (this page). Multiple licenses can be purchased if you wish to share with other teachers.