Also included in
- With the stress of teaching in times of Covid 19, we need to take the time to take care of ourselves by being intentional with informed self-care. As educators we need to nourish ourselves, take time to refresh and renew. This product gives us four tools to start this intentional practice of informe$4.75$6.00Save $1.25
- This is a bundle of self-care ideas for educators and teachers:1) Healthy food recipes, including recipes for fall snacks2) Self-care strategiesTreat yourself to some good food, and time for re-energizing teacher-soul. Taking care of yourself will help you take better care of others.☀️ ☀️ A portion of$7.50$9.00Save $1.50
- Self-care bundle can be used by teachers or for high school students. Quotes from Rumi are inspiring and can be used in as mini-posters in the classroom or journal prompts.Related product: Quotes for the Classroom https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Inspirations-Quotes-for-Classroom-or-Home-$7.20$7.90Save $0.70
- This bundle includes self-care practices for educators and Mindfulness activities for children. When the stress of teaching in times of Covid 19 becomes overwhelming, we need to take the time to care for ourselves. As educators we need to nourish ourselves, take time to refresh and renew. These prod$4.70$5.70Save $1.00
- Self-care is a tool that helps us regain our positive energy, when we feel overwhelmed. As educators we need to nourish ourselves, take time to refresh and renew. This product gives us a tools to start this intentional practice of gratitude.Gratitude is a compassionate approach to how we treat ourse$6.70$7.70Save $1.00
When the stress of teaching in these times becomes overwhelming, we need to take care for ourselves even more. As educators we need to nourish ourselves, take time to refresh and renew. This product gives us four tools to start this intentional practice of informed self care.
Self-care is taking the time to nurture and care yourself. It is not self-indulgence, nor the other extreme, self-pity. That is why it is important to practice informed self-care; to create balance in our lives. When we practice self-care, we are declaring to ourselves and to others that we value ourselves.
Self-care is a compassionate approach to how we treat ourselves. Informed self-care is rooted in mindfulness practice, and thus it is not self-indulgent or self-pity. In order to practice self-care, we must treat ourselves well and focus on the needs that we have in order to better help those in need.
Why practice self-care?
When you care for yourself, you can do care for others better. When you do not practice self-care, teachers often loose the joy of teaching and their sense of job satisfaction.
Administrators and teacher leaders can encourage teachers to use these strategies, which can be an important starting point in developing compassionate communities and a foundation for trauma-informed teaching practices. Teachers, counselors and administrators can then teach students about self-care. We teach best by example.
☀️ ☀️ A portion of all purchases helps to support Ray of Light, an organization that donates quality children's literature to Indigenous students in Central and South America. ☀️ ☀️
FOLLOW ME and be notified when new products are uploaded. New products are always 50% off for the first 24 hours they are posted.