This product can be used on its own independent from any other resource or in conjunction with any behavior/social/self-regulation curriculum (Zones of Regulation™, PBIS™, SEL™, How Does Your Engine Run™) and/or as strategies for students with sensory processing difficulties such as ASD
Emotion Regulation/Self Regulation games to assist students to develop emotion regulation skills. Contains three different game sets that can be used in a multitude of ways.
This product aims to:
- Assist students to develop emotion regulation skills
- Build emotion vocabulary
- Identify emotions
- Identify facial expressions
- Develop fine motor skills
- Develop visual scanning skills
- 22 smaller double sided, full color cards to play games such as snap, memory, go fish or charades
- 20 individual double sided, full color bingo cards including an emotion vocab list, 4 different ways to win, and different themes to call out (e.g., feelings, facial features etc). These are the same size as the bingo cards so they easily be stored in your classroom
- 22 different emotion two piece puzzles. One side has an image of an emotion, the other side has the emotion vocab word.
Pack includes the following emotions;
You can buy with confidence from Tiny Tackers Therapy, knowing that all of our resources are overseen by Pediatric Occupational Therapists with the appropriate knowledge, skills and expertise to ensure resources are developmentally appropriate for students and based on research evidence.
Check out my other products:
Brain breaks/Movement breaks
Emotion Regulation - Student Workbook + 10 sesison plan - Everything you need!
Emotion Regulation/Feelings: Daily Check In Poster, Desk Strip, gauge emoji
Classrom brain break/strategy Cards
Emotion Regulation Youtube Video List
Emotion Bingo Classroom Pack (20 Individual Cards)
Emotion Regulation Workbook - Elementary School "Me and My Emotions"
Handwriting Practice: Letter + Number Legibility/Formation Screener/Assessment
Word Wall: Emotion Regulation/Feelings/Emotions 23 cards
Emotion Regulation/Feelings: 23 A4 Color Posters
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
Please go to your My Purchases page. Beside each purchase, you’ll see a 'Provide Feedback' button. Click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases.
© 2018 Tiny Tackers Therapy
This product is to be used by the buyer only for his or her classroom.
You are not permitted to resell, distribute, or claim this product as your own.
Please direct others interested in using these resource back to the original source (this page). Multiple licenses can be purchased if you wish to share with other teachers.