This tutorial demonstrates several of the new semantic elements introduced with HTML 5 and explains why they are so valuable.
PREVIEW THE DEMO
Learning Objectives covered with this tutorial:
1) List six semantic HTML 5 elements.
2) Write a short paragraph describing the benefits of using semantic elements.
3) Write code showing the proper use of the i, em, and strong elements.
4) Use the header and footer elements correctly on a web page.
5) Describe the difference between the head and the header elements.
6) Use the nav element correctly on a web page.
7) Use the article and selection elements correctly on a web page.
8) Use the figure and figcaption elements correctly on a web page.
9) Use the time element correctly on a web page.
This tutorial was written using Articulate Storyline and will display well on any device.
This product includes a zip file with all interactive Storyline files to upload to your LMS as well as a PDF version.
Includes student-activity lab with START code and FINAL code.