Semester Long High School Theater Arts Units and Lessons
- Internet Activities
- Easel Activity
What educators are saying
Products in this Bundle (22)
showing 1-5 of 22 products
Save 30%! Here is a bundle (560 pages) of theater lessons and units created especially for high school. Theater classes can be more than scenes, improvisation and monologues. There are more than enough lessons here to study in high school, especially for second semester beginning theater students--really a plethora of exciting theater subjects for our students to appreciate and enjoy learning.
This Bundle Includes:
- Technical Theater Units--Set, Costume, Stage Props and Sound
- Producer Unit--Read, Budgeting and Project
- Acting Technique--Stella Adler
- Play Script Analysis--Presentation and Project
- Musical Theater Lessons--Tony award winning musicals (Rent, The Prom, Dear Evan Hansen, Wicked and Hadestown)
- Growth Mindset of Theater Artists
- Conversation Starters and Ice Breakers
- Word Wall--Theater Vocabulary and Definitions
- Famous Theater Artists--Lin Manuel Miranda, Denzel Washington, Meryl Streep and Audra McDonald
Created by an award winning drama teacher and director of thirty-eight years.
For more information, check out my store at: Dramamommaspeaks
Here's What Buyers Say About My Products:
"This is a great very well written resource and very good for text comprehension! Thank you!"
"This is such a wonderful and creatively made resource!"
"Love this activity! What a great way for students to work together!"
Earning TPT Credits
• Do you want credit for future TPT purchases? Just provide feedback for resources you purchase. Click on the “provide feedback” button next to your purchases, rate the resource, and leave a short comment. (You need to do both to earn credits.)
You receive 1 TPT credit for each dollar you spend, and you can spend it just like cash on future Teachers Pay Teachers purchases.