Semester Long Theater Arts Units and Lessons High School
- Internet Activities
- Easel Activity
Products in this Bundle (13)
showing 1-5 of 13 products
Save 30%! Here is a bundle (545 pages) of theater arts units created especially for the high school teacher for the week of a production. No more worrying about what your classes can study when you are busy with a hundred other responsibilities! . These units are low in teacher to student contact (or they can be made so by the teacher).
Theater classes can be more than scenes, improvisation and monologues. There is a plethora of exciting theater subjects our high school students appreciate and enjoy learning.
This Bundle Includes:
- Technical Theater Units--Set, Costume, Stage Props and Sound
- Producer Unit--Read, Budgeting and Project
- Play Script Analysis--Presentation and Project
- Musical Theater Lessons--Tony award winning musicals (Wicked and The Wiz and Rent
- Growth Mindset of Theater Artists
- Playwriting Dialogue
- Choice Boards-Theaters Around the World and Theater Occupations
Plus, a Bonus Product: Poster of title of Tony award winning plays
Created by an award winning drama teacher and director of thirty-eight years.
For more information, check out my store at: Dramamommaspeaks
Here's What Buyers Say About My Products:
"This is a great very well written resource and very good for text comprehension! Thank you!"
"This is such a wonderful and creatively made resource!"
"Love this activity! What a great way for students to work together!"
Earning TPT Credits
• Do you want credit for future TPT purchases? Just provide feedback for resources you purchase. Click on the “provide feedback” button next to your purchases, rate the resource, and leave a short comment. (You need to do both to earn credits.)
You receive 1 TPT credit for each dollar you spend, and you can spend it just like cash on future Teachers Pay Teachers purchases.