Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
A semester of 25 Photoshop lesson plans for high school students - graphic design made easy!
All our lessons for high school students:
*Are ready to use onscreen or printed
*Are reasonably priced
*Contain text instructions with many step-by-step screen shots
*Emphasize skills needed for the technology workplace
Lesson contents include:
* 5 Career Skills lessons ($15 value)
* 18 activity/reading sheets (5 paragraph organizer, label the toolbox, reflection sheet, prom flyer/xmas card sheet, rubric bookmarks, image search, birthday ticket invitation, What is Photoshop?, layer blend modes, adding filters, saving with Photoshop; 15 of the 18 are Microsoft Word files you can edit...good stuff only available with this package, some sold on TpT ($10 value).
* 12 web searches, I used these for short Fridays (I was on block schedule) or when we finished too early. Topics are amusements parks, comics, Internet, Microsoft Office, paranormal, oceans, roller coaster, zombies, ants, I sell these for $3 each ($30 value)!
*5 word search/unscramble activities, value of $2.50 each.
Ordering this bundle saves you over 50% from ordering the lessons separately. Contact me if you have suggestions or questions about my products: email@example.com.
Photoshop lessons include (click the links to view samples here on TpT):
1. Creating an iPod ad (with video)
2. Zombie text
3. Your Favorites Flyer
4. Create a coloring book
5. Edible insect recipe card
6. Hardware flyer
7. Add tears to your picture - CC
8. Terror castle
9. Frosted background
10. Create a water reflection with your image - CC
11. Make a simple collage (with video)
12. Create a comic out of your picture.
13. Create a background image.
14. Design a collage with warped photos.
15. Robot text effect lesson.
16. Textured text effect.
17. Sparkles text effect.
18. The great pumpkin challenge! - CC
19. Make a web site header with transparent text
20. Christmas tree design!
21. Remove backgrounds using layer masks!
There are more lessons that will be added and you will not have to pay extra for these updates. Every time I add something significant the price of the download goes up. Purchase now for the best value!
***** UPDATES 1/29/18 *****
***** UPDATES 1/20/18 *****
***** UPDATES 9/23/17 *****
Added one brand new word search/unscramble Photoshop activity
Added new web search/unscramble activity
***** UPDATES 7/20/17 *****
Added new lesson: Create a jail cell scene with Photoshop CC
***** UPDATES 5/16/17 *****
Added new lesson: Using the puppet warp tool with Photoshop CC
***** UPDATES 11/8/16 *****
Added updated standard rubric bookmark I use for grading
There are so many files now that I created a suggested sequence for the lesson plans, assessments, and activities in an easy to read table. Download the demo to see SOME of the files included, I'm working on adding the rest ;o)
***** UPDATES 11/5/16 *****
Added three brand new word search/unscramble Photoshop activites
Added new word search/unscramble Computer Hardware activity
***** UPDATES 10/26/16 *****
Updated lesson with CC version: Coloring Book
***** UPDATES 8/31/16 *****
Added new lesson: Superhero color palettes!
Added new lesson: Your name in Jelly Beans! - CC
Added new handout: Photoshop Toolboxes for CS3, CS4, CS5 and CC to label
Updated lesson with CC version: Add tears to your picture
Updated lesson with CC version: Create a water reflection with your image
Updated lesson with CC version: The great pumpkin challenge!
Added new web search: Oceans
Visit us on Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/melarchae/
Why buy these lessons when there is free stuff like this on the Internet?
These lessons are all high-school/adult learner tested. I have used these lessons with hundreds of students, some with thousands of students. Many of the online tutorials are meant for intermediate or more advanced users and will skip steps. I have added steps and images to make the lesson easier to follow, these are not 1 page text lessons, they include screenshots of each step. If you let me know of a step you would like added I will add it in and send you the updated file. I try to create these so my students have the least amount of questions possible.