Semester bundle of Photoshop lesson plans for teens. School site license
A semester of Photoshop lesson plans for high school students - graphic design made easy! Purchase a school-site license for multiple teachers at your school. TpT accepts purchase orders, request your school purchases this package for all your graphic design teachers.
Teach Photoshop CS4/CS5/CS6 with these specially designed and tested lessons.
We have bundled a set of lessons in this Photoshop download package that will allow your students to learn basic and intermediate photo editing skills with Photoshop to transform pictures into stunning works of art. In addition to the Photoshop for high school students lessons you will also receive activities, web searches, and employment skills lessons.
All our lessons for high school students:
*Are ready to use onscreen or printed
*Are reasonably priced
*Contain text instructions and/or video instructions with many screen shots
*Emphasize skills needed for the technology workplace
Lesson contents include:
* 20 Photoshop lessons you can use with CS4/CS5/CS6 with teacher unlimited printing rights in PDF format with samples from other students showcasing what the end results might look like.
* 5 Career Skills lessons.
* 18 activity/reading sheets (5 paragraph organizer, label the toolbox, reflection sheet, prom flyer/xmas card sheet, rubric bookmarks, image search, birthday ticket invitation
, tools you are learning sheet, What is Photoshop?, layer blend modes, adding filters, saving with Photoshop; 15 of the 18 are Microsoft Word files you can edit...good stuff only available with this package,
* 10 web searches, I used these for short Fridays (I was on block schedule) or when we finished too early. Topics are amusements parks, comics
, Microsoft Office, paranormal
, roller coaster
, and ants.
Photoshop lessons include (click the links to view samples here on TpT):
1. Creating an iPod ad (with video)
2. Zombie text
3. Your Favorites Flyer
4. Create a coloring book
5. Edible insect recipe card
6. Hardware flyer
7. Add tears to your picture (with video)
8. Terror castle
9. Frosted background
10. Create a water reflection with your image
11. Make a simple collage (with video)
12. Create a comic out of your picture.
13. Create a background image.
14. Design a collage with warped photos.
15. Transformers text effect lesson.
16. Textured text effect.
17. Sparkles text effect.
18. The great pumpkin challenge!
19. Make a web site header with transparent text
20. Christmas tree design!
21. Remove backgrounds using layer masks!
1. Using careerbuilder.com
2. Using the occupational outlook handbook (with video)
3. Using a flash drive (with video)
4. Using ONet online
This is a great package with graphic design, career prep, and web searches for teens.