Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
1.2 MB | 19 pages
In this playlist, students explore standard RI.11-12.8. They will explain the reasoning in a seminal U.S. text, such as the author’s use of constitutional principles
or syllogism. Students will evaluate the reasoning in a seminal U.S. text. Students also have the option to view instructional videos and complete practice quizzes or activities.
The playlist includes:
• 3 links to instructional videos or texts
• 2 links to practice quizzes or activities
• Definitions of key terms, such as constitutional principle and legal reasoning
• 1 assessment that includes three multiple choice questions
Accompanying Teaching Notes include:
• Additional activities to help your students explore the standard
• Links to additional practice quizzes or activities
• An answer guide with correct answers, answer choice rationales, and DOK levels