Products in this Bundle (13)
showing 1-5 of 13 products
This product, Senior Bundle of School Counseling Resources, was created by Counselor Clique. The Senior Bundle of School Counseling Resources is a set of 13 activities, bulletin boards, and resources to use with seniors in high school (12th graders). This 13-product bundle is normally discounted by 20%.
What's Included in this Senior School Counseling Bundle?
(If you want just one of these resources, click the link below.)
- be sure your seniors are prepared for their next chapter and check-in with their fears, anxieties, insecurities but also their good memories!
- keep your seniors' stress to a minimum during their senior year as you help them stay organized... they'll fill in their own workbook and keep it for future conversations with parents and school counselors (includes paper and digital versions)
- use this back-to-school presentation to introduce parents and seniors to their twelfth grade year and what they should be working on; includes some places for you to add in your own information and a blank slide to add to the Google Slides set
- lesson plan with activities to help students grow their confidence interacting with others and help teens practice their social skills while they practice identifying feelings and expressing emotions communicating face-to-face with their peers
- classroom ready with a non-editable* 16 slide PowerPoint for high school counselors or teachers to use with classroom or small groups; great lesson for high school seniors preparing to transition to the "real world" to college, career, or military
- lesson plan, 11 front/back sort cards, and College Awareness Self Efficacy Pre/Post Test (also sold separately here) for students to help discover "what's important to me?" in the college research process
- PDF worksheet similar to a scavenger hunt for 6-12th graders to find faculty who did specific things in college
- lesson plan plus 20 interview questions in a fan and pick format for you to cut out and put on an album ring, PDF pre/post assessment to collect your perception data. (The Career Self-Efficacy Pre/Post Test is sold separately here if you don't want this entire activity!)
- most helpful with seniors who are needing some one-on-one prep for a college or university interview; comes with 24 questions ready to cut out, hole punch, and add an album ring for an easy, fan and pick format
- add some fun to your College Application Day; print, cut out, and add some popsicle sticks to the back, and you've got photobooth props ready to go for your seniors!
- senior bulletin board that showcases student life for underclassmen/younger students with 36 fill-in-the-blank prompts to print on stickies and hang up
- pennants and title pages for a college bulletin board with free yearly updates
- footballs with two different wording options ("College Application Day" and "I Applied!") and title letters for a complete bulletin board with free yearly updates
Is This Aligned with the ASCA Mindsets and Behaviors?
YES! These activities crosswalk with MANY of the ASCA Mindsets and Behaviors.
How Can I Use This?
- get a pulse for how your students are doing via a digital platform
- hone in on specific students who are struggling who may not reach out on their own
- practice during a classroom lesson or an individual counseling session (in person or virtually)
If I Like This Resource, What Else Might I Like?
What If I Have a Question?
Email me, and I'd love to answer any questions you have!
How do I stay updated on new products, sales, and freebies?
Join my EMAIL LIST to get more tips, freebies, and resource updates!
**Follow Me** by clicking the green star by my store name. This is the best way to keep up with what’s happening at Counselor Clique on Teachers Pay Teachers!
Rate for Free TpT!
Come back and rate your purchase to earn FREE TpT credits to spend in any TpT store!
How Should I Follow Counselor Clique on Other Platforms?
Copyright © Counselor Clique (Lauren Tingle). All rights are reserved by author. Your purchase is for one school only. Please purchase multiple user licenses if you plan to use in different settings; these are available at a discounted rate. Clip art and other elements in this product are copyrighted and cannot be used without a license.