Also included in
- This product, Senior Bundle of School Counseling Resources, was created by Counselor Clique. The Senior Bundle of School Counseling Resources is a set of 13 activities, bulletin boards, and resources to use with seniors in high school (12th graders). This 13-product bundle is normally discounted by$44.00$55.00Save $11.00
- This bundle includes the Senior Night Presentation for Parents and Students AND the Senior Year Planning Guide. Both descriptions are listed below and would complement each other well for a comprehensive and helpful resource for your twelfth-grade students at the beginning of their school year. If y$10.80$13.50Save $2.70
- The High School Planning Guide Bundle includes the PDF planning guide packets for ninth, tenth, eleventh, and twelfth grades. All descriptions are listed below and these presentations would complement each other well for a comprehensive and helpful resource for your high school students. If you are$27.20$34.00Save $6.80
- The High School Counseling Planning MEGA Bundle is made up of all 4 Digital Post-Secondary Presentations and all 4 Yearly Planning Guides (print + digital) for ninth, tenth, eleventh, and twelfth grades. All descriptions are listed below and these presentations would complement each other well for a$43.20$54.00Save $10.80
This product, by Counselor Clique, is the Senior Year Planning Guide. This school counseling takeaway resource is ready to print and put in the hands of high school senior students to prepare them for their post-secondary education and college application process. This resource will help students keep their stress to a minimum during their senior year as they stay organized. They'll fill in their own workbook and keep it for future conversations with parents and school counselors.
No prep needed for the school counselor, just print and decide if you want to hole punch and put in binders/folders or have it bound. This resource is NOT editable.
It is a complete 19 page, downloadable PDF ready to print out and hand to your senior students. The entire set is black and white because it includes areas to color in and doodle. This set includes everything you see in the cover picture and previews:
- Welcome Note to You (the school counselor) with What's Included
- Cover Page: "My Senior Year Planning Guide"
- Letter to Seniors
- Small Group Interest Form
- My Passwords Page
- My Deadlines Page
- My To-Do List
- College Search
- My College List
- My Testing Summary
- Application To-Do List
- Financial Need Terms to Know
- Financial Aid
- Brag Sheet & Essay Brainstorm
- My Resume
- Question to Ask an Admissions Counselor
- The Importance of Self Care
*A DIGITAL COMPONENT is now a part of this planning guide resource for Google Slides. Add this resource to your Google Classroom/any password protected portal for students. Text boxes are included on each page for typing; instructions for adding resource to Google Classroom are included.
How Can I Use This?
- senior classroom lessons
- large group senior meetings
- prep for individual senior meetings
- as a lead into a small group like a First Generation College Going Small Group or a Stress Management Small Group
If I like this resource, what else might I like?
Check out some other things for senior year like my full Senior Bundle. You may also like the Sophomore Planning Guide or Junior Planning Guide. Also, stop by the Freshman Year Folder Planning Guide if you're wanting something for the younger years.
What If I Have a Question?
Email me, and I'd love to answer any questions you have!
How do I stay updated on new products, sales, and freebies?
to get more tips, freebies, and resource updates!
**Follow Me** by clicking the green star by my store name. This is the best way to keep up with what’s happening at Counselor Clique on Teachers Pay Teachers!
Rate for Free TpT!
Come back and rate your purchase to earn FREE TpT credits to spend in any TpT store!
How Should I Follow Counselor Clique on Other Platforms?
Copyright © Counselor Clique (Lauren Tingle). All rights are reserved by author. Your purchase is for one school only. Please purchase multiple user licenses if you plan to use in different settings; these are available at a discounted rate. Clip art and other elements in this product are copyrighted and cannot be used without a license.