Seniors, Need or Want Word Processing Computer Skills?
By Dr. Katie Canty
The best workbook/textbook on the market for fast, fun, easy projects and activities for learning to use Microsoft Office Word--most versions.
Understand how to use word processing software and prosper by completing these fun, easy, creative word processing workshop projects and activities.
12 Creative Word Processing Workshops in 1 Book
1. Download and insert picture
images for a new robot species flyer.
2. Go on an online treasure hunt and prepare an article about the hunt.
3. Enter a play ball 114 words
4. Author a short 1 sentence
mini-story remake of a romantic fairy tale
5. Complete an edible word
processing craft project
6. Design and send wow effect
7. Construct a better than theirs
resume and cover letter
8. Participate in brain neurobics
word processing exercises
9. Blog write with a purpose
10. Practice using word processing for online listing at eBay, Amazon, Etsy, etc.
11. Get an update on best social
media word processing practices
12. Pass a basic word processing
competency test--a short one.
designed for: continuing education, senior centers, job prep programs, church activity centers, and corporate training programs