Sensei-tional Classrooms Kanji Wipe 'n' Write: Japanese Numbers 1-10
1. Print off each of the Kanji Numbers Write ‘n’ Wipe card in colour to make 4-5 sets of cards.
2. Laminate each card in a protective laminate pouch and organise into sets.
3. Set up as a rotational individual activity or as a post language learning post for small groups to complete.
4. Using whiteboard markers, students practise writing each kanji number in the provided number of circles.
5. After each student turn, wipe the cards with water using a tissue to clean them.