Products in this Bundle (8)
showing 1-5 of 8 products
Learning about senses will be fun and easy to teach when you have this great set of sorting cards! Children will easily learn new vocabulary (such as hot, cold, soft, hard, sweet, sour etc) and make the connection between the sense and quality of items on the abstract level using the real photos. The images are nice and beautiful. These categorizing activities will be a great addition to your five senses or all about me unit. This activity is appropriate for Montessori, preschool, pre-k, and kindergarten classrooms.
The printables explore such senses as:
- Sense of touch
- Sense of hearing
- Sense of taste
- Sense of smell
- Sense of Sight
- Baric sense
- Five senses sorting activity
- Sense of Touch - Hard and Soft sorting activity
- Sense of Touch - Rough, Smooth, Prickly sorting activity
- Thermoception - Hot and Cold sorting activity
- Baric sense - Light and Heavy sorting activity
- Sense of Hearing - Loud and Quiet sorting activity - FREEbie
- Sense of Smell - Scented and Unscented sorting activity
- Sense of Taste - Sweet, Sour, Bitter, Salty sorting activity
Become my Newsletter subscriber and receive the access to my FREE Printables Library.
✎ If you downloaded this material, leave me a feedback, I am so eager to know what you think about it!
▶▶▶ Would you like to receive email notificationы about different new cards that I make? Then Follow My Store!
I hope you found this printable useful,
Have an awesome day!