Also included in
- Save MORE THAN 30% when you buy this Back to School Bundle for PreK and Kindergarten has just about everything could need for your PK or Kindergarten classroom for the beginning of school. I have included my BESTSELLER, Humpty Dumpty position words, and a FREE week of Kindergarten morning work! 500+$32.00$46.00Save $14.00
Sensory Bins Activities. This Sensory Bins and Sensory Table resource includes Word Work, Math, Reading, and Science activities in this easy-to-use resource. If you have reservations about using a sand and water or “sensory” table, or if you struggle with accountability for your centers, you NEED this resource! These sand and water table task cards also provide research information to share with parents and/or administrators.
Teachers have said:
- "Love this comprehensive resource, including the brain research to share with my parents and administrators. The response sheets that are included are great for accountability!"
- "Thanks for some extra ideas. I have been meaning to add more accountability to my sand and water activities but just haven't got it done. Maybe now yours will give me the inspiration to get it done."
- "Great ideas and so much included. Thanks!"
- "I love the idea of adding words to the sensory table."
- "I am happy I can keep my tables and prove they are learning not just playing."
This resource contains:
• 12 Sand Table Task Cards
• 14 Water Table Task Cards
• Ideas for other things to use other than sand and water
• Thematic Word Cards for Fall, Thanksgiving, Christmas, and Transportation NOTE:
• Posters to use with the Task Card activities
• Response sheets for center accountability
• Teaching Tips
• Purpose of activities and information on brain research to share with parents and/or administrators
Using a sensory table encourages higher-level thinking and problem-solving skills, naturally scaffolds learning, builds vocabulary, improves strength in small motor muscles, allows for exploration, observation, and discovery. These are just a few of the many reasons to use a sand/water table!! All activities are designed based on brain research and meet many of the Common Core Objectives.
If you would like other themes added, just email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will do my best to meet your needs.
Other Task Card Activities:
❤️ Don't forget that leaving positive feedback earns you points toward FREE TpT purchases. I love that feedback! Please rate this resource and leave feedback HERE.
❤️ Also, follow me to be notified when new products are uploaded. New products are always 50% off for the 1st ten buyers after they are posted. It pays to follow me! Be the first to know about our new resources. CLICK HERE.
❤️ If you have any questions or need help with this resource, please email us at
❤️ For FUN teaching ideas and freebies, visit us at The Fun Factory Blog