Products in this Bundle (37)
showing 1-5 of 37 products
Imagine incorporating sensory play into your curriculum! Sensory Bin Stories are based on favorite read aloud books and characters with tasks for literacy and math. You can meet your students' sensory needs and offer opportunities to play while still staying aligned with whatever curriculum your school follows!
This Sensory Bin Stories bundle has 36 sets of tasks aligned with one read aloud per week!
Every set includes the following LITERACY tasks:
- Uppercase and Lowercase Alphabet Cards
- Sight words from each read aloud book (15 cards)
- Vocabulary from each read aloud book (15 cards)
- Mentor Sentence - 2 formats (one model sentence card and individual word cards to build the sentence)
Every set includes the follow MATH tasks:
- Numeral Cards (1-15)
- Counting Cards (visual representation, 1-15)
- Number Bond Cards (15 cards, includes missing part or missing whole)
EXTRAS included in every set:
- Sorting Mats (2 formats)
- Instructions (supply lists, set-up tips)
The printable materials are organized and presented for easy prep!
Please Note: the sensory bin material suggestions are based on common items you may have already in your classroom. This download features printable pages and not the actual sensory bin items.
Sensory Bin Stories Bundle includes the following read aloud stories:
- The Rainbow Fish
- A Bad Case of Stripes
- Officer Buckle and Gloria
- Chicka Chicka Boom Boom
- The Kissing Hand
- Fire, Fire
- Creepy Carrots
- There Was An Old Lady Who Swallowed Some Leaves!
- Pumpkin Circle
- Owl Moon
- A Turkey for Thanksgiving
- The Polar Express
- The Gingerbread Boy
- Too Many Tamales
- Corduroy (
- Tacky the Penguin
- The Biggest Valentine Ever
- How to Catch a Leprechaun
- Hey, Little Ant
- There Was An Old Lady Who Swallowed a Chick
- Where the Wild Things Are
- Fireflies! by Julie Brinckloe
- Old Tracks, New Tricks
- After the Fall
- The Giving Tree
- How I Became a Pirate
- Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs
- Diary of a Worm
- Leo the Late Bloomer
- How Do Dinosaurs Say I'm Mad?
- Harry the Dirty Dog
Download the preview for a closer look.
Copyright © Positively Learning. All rights reserved by author. This product is to be used by the original downloader only. Copying for more than one user is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license. See product file for clip-art and font credits.