Sensory Poems Writing Activity w/ Color Poems, Seasonal Poems, & Sensory Poetry
These sensory poems and information pages help your students learn how to bring their poetry to life with sensory language. Use these informational, brainstorming, drafting, and publishing pages to help your students create sensory poems for any occasion. With a variety of seasonal and holiday themed publishing pages, this sensory poetry activity makes the perfect seasonal display year-round!
Google Slides have been added to help with distance learning!!
- Google Slides
- Explanation pages with definitions
- Resources for poems of any topic
- Resources for color sensory poems
- Resources for seasonal and holiday sensory poems
- Brainstorming pages
- Drafting pages
- One publishing page for any topic
- Eight seasonal/holiday themed publishing pages (Halloween, fall, winter (x2), Christmas, Valentine's Day (x2), St. Patrick's Day, and spring)
Writing sensory poems is a great way to review and deepen your students' understanding of sensory language.
You may also like:
- Reading Interactive Notebook with Google Slides.
Get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to log in). Beside each purchase, you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases.
✨ Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies, and products:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. Voila! You will now receive email updates about this store.
I’d love to hear from you if you have any questions, issues, or requests!