Have you ever felt like others just don’t get it when it comes to Sensory Processing?
Do you wish that you had better tools to help prevent your child’s or student’s sensory meltdowns?
Do you want to understand your child or student’s behavior?
Are you looking for sensory activities for your home or classroom?
Do you need ideas for accommodating students with sensory processing challenges in the classroom?
Are you a therapist looking for an all-in-one guide to sensory processing to share with families, clients, or co-workers?
With Sensory Processing Explained, discover…
- easy to understand sensory information that you can share with parents and educators to help explain a child’s behavior
- how to explain sensory processing to those who just don’t get it
- what calming techniques and strategies can work during a sensory meltdown
- easy sensory ideas to replicate at home
- how teachers can accommodate kids with sensory processing challenges
- strategies and activities that can be used with an entire classroom
- information on all eight sensory systems and how they can affect behaviors (plus strategies and activities that can help with regulation)
- just figuring out where to begin if you feel a child could be struggling with sensory processing
Plus get amazing informational printables that make it easy to share about sensory processing with families, clients, or co-workers.