Included in this pack:
• Page 3 & 4- Sensory Words Anchor Chart for Binder (I use this as a binder note. I print it off front and back & hole punched.
We go though it and highlight key words. It gives students information to refer back to.
• Page5&6–Activity to go along with book, I Need My Monster by Amanda Noll. You can read the book to your students or get online at www.storylineonline.net and watch it from there. Website for actual story is: http://www.storylineonline.net/i-need-my-monster/
When I do this activity, I print page 5 & 6, front and back, and give each student a copy. I go through the story and have my students document words that describe each of the monsters. We usually go through the story at least twice. After we finish, I have the students go back and draw a picture of each of the monsters using the story details they wrote down about each monster.
• Page7-Sensory Word Sort: Sort the words by the sense it appeals to.
• Page8-Answer Key to Sensory Word Sort
• Page 9- Sensory Word, Word Search
• Page10-Answer Key to Sensory Word,Word Search
• Page 11- Which sense is it? Worksheet- Read the sentence
and decide which sense it appeals to. Write your answer on the blank.
• Page12-Answer Key to Which sense is it? Worksheet