*This product is included in my Tier II Articulation Intervention Bundle
Do you have students who won’t meet state criteria for an articulation disorder but could use some extra practice with their speech sounds? Is your school requiring teachers to provide these interventions (and they’re complaining about how long it takes)? Be the Speech Therapist that comes to the rescue with these interventions!
These tier II interventions are designed to work alongside RTI and be teacher, parent, and volunteer friendly. When teachers I work with have used these interventions they are surprised that it literally takes only 2 minutes and are much more willing to actually complete the interventions.
Each sound has a data sheet for teachers to use and a reading list for the student which includes a graphic of the mouth and explanation of how the target sounds are produced.
Sounds included in this product:
B and P words
T and D words
F and V words
L and L-blend words
SH and CH words
R and R-blend words
Vocalic R words
S and Z words
Create your own
Here’s how to use this product:
1. Screen the student and choose the sounds that they need to practice.
2. Print the two teacher copy pages for the target sounds. They are designed to print on duplex printers so that it’s less paper to lose.
3. Customize the interventions by filling in the blanks at the top for how many times each week they need to practice and for how many weeks.
4. Print the student copy that is appropriate for the student and give that to the teacher.
5. Reassure the teacher that this will take 2 minutes a day.
6. Check in after the intervention is complete to determine if it was successful.
Check out my NO-PRINT Articulation Screener
Word Level Interventions