- Product Description
Work on multiple skills using real photos with this fun, free low prep activity set. Students roll to determine which fall picture to talk or write about. Great for small groups and in literacy centers.
1. Use the question spinner and game board to ask or answer questions about the photos.
2. Complete the question organizer to tell details and form the story basis.
3. Use the dice game board as an open-ended game to work on skills you designate.
4. Complete the acorn story organizer by writing a short narrative with a beginning, middle, and end.
Ideas for use include:
- what came before/will happen after.
- using complete sentences with correct grammar.
- asking and answering questions.
- telling important details in the picture.
- making inferences about the picture.
- telling a short story about the picture.
- using a target speech sound in the answer.
It pays off to give feedback! You earn credits toward free TpT purchases when you do, and your kind words bring a smile to my day! I love happy feedback and encourage you to ask a question at my store if something isn't right so I can fix it.
Be sure to follow me to find out about new products, which are 50% off for the first 24 hours. Thanks for stopping by! Linda@Looks-Like-Language