This fun spring freebie has real photos and can be used to work on multiple skills! Students roll to determine which spring picture to talk or write about. This activity works for small groups and in literacy centers.
1. Use the question spinner and game board to ask or answer questions about the photos.
2. Complete the question organizer to tell details and form the story basis.
3. Use the dice game board as an open ended game to work on skills you designate.
4. Complete the butterfly story organizer by writing a short narrative with a beginning, middle and end.
Ideas for use include:
- what came before/will happen after.
- using complete sentences with correct grammar.
- asking and answering questions.
- telling important details in the picture.
- making inferences about the picture.
- telling a short story about the picture.
- using a target speech sound in the answer.
Be sure to follow me to find out about new products, which are 50% off for the first 24 hours. Thanks for stopping by! Linda@Looks-Like-Language