Picture supports can help your students to work more independently! The theme is Christmas, but the skills will help them all year long!
Build simple noun-verb-object sentences with picture supports to tell about family Christmas activities.
Make differentiated instruction with mixed groups easier using varied levels of visual support and multiple activities to address varied goals.
* Building sentences game
* Sorting picture cards to match WH questions: Who? What doing? What?
* Sorting picture cards to match parts of sentences: People, actions, objects
* Spinner Make a sentence game with two spinner options
* 3 sentence writing worksheets at varied levels of difficulty
* 7 cut and glue picture worksheets that match the game
What are buyers saying?
On April 19, 2017, Kristine V. said:
I used this in speech therapy last year - big hit with the kids and addresses many goals. Great product!
* 96 picture cards for building basic Noun-Verb-Object sentences
* game strips (Who-Does-What) at word and picture supported levels
* 2 sorting boards- word and picture levels
* 2 spinners at different levels for Spin the Sentence games
* 3 different leveled worksheets for writing sentences
* 7 cut and glue sentence worksheets using the pictures from the game
* 4 pages of small scale pictures for use with my free interactive book
Be sure to check the preview to see if this is right for you! Still not sure? Just ask a question at my store. I’m always happy to help. Thanks for stopping by! Linda@Looks-Like-Language
You might also like:
Christmas Language Activities: 4 Sentence Games for Differentiated Instruction