Sentence Building Activity - Kindergarten Back to School Literacy Center
Also included in
- Are Back to School Activities for Kindergarten at the top of your list right now? Are you also looking for engaging and hands-on math and literacy centers for your learners? Well, these Back to School Math and Literacy Centers are perfect for some Hands-on Back to School Activities for your KindergaPrice $52.50Original Price $77.50Save $25.00
This Sentence Building activity will make the perfect Literacy Center for your Kindergarten students this Back to School season. Learners will explore grammatically correct sentence structure by forming three part sentences using fun and silly school themed vocabulary.
Perfect for use during kindergarten literacy centers or with small groups of students, this back to school sentence building activity is simple to prepare and can be used again and again. Each part of the sentence is color coded and corresponds to a box on the sentence building mat. Differentiated recording sheets are also included for students to record their learning.
⭐ This Back to School Kindergarten Literacy Center is also included in the following bundle:
What’s included in this Kindergarten Back to School Sentence Building Activity resource?
- 18 Who? Picture Cards
- 18 What? Picture Cards
- 18 Where? Picture Cards
- 2 School Sentence Building Mats
- Recording Sheets
- All components provided in both color and black and white versions.
How to best use this Back to School Sentence Building Literacy Center?
- Place the picture cards onto the color coded sentence mat.
- Read the silly sentence made.
- Record the sentence.
Preparing this Back to School Kindergarten Literacy Center:
- Print and laminate the pages.
- Cut apart to create the picture cards.
- Print recording sheets if required.
For more engaging Kindergarten Writing and Sentence Building Activities, check out the following resources:
-Community Helpers Pocket Chart Sentences
If you loved this resource, be sure to let me know by leaving a review. Happy teaching! :)
Are you following The Chatty Kinder?
Be sure to follow my TpT store and never miss a new resource.
You can also follow me on Instagram @TheChattyKinder.
Or check out The Chatty Kinder blog for free printables.
For freebies, sign up for my mailing list over here.
Have a question? Please email me at email@example.com