Sentence Building Board Game | Simple Present Verbs : BE & HAVE
What educators are saying
Also included in
- This bundle contains 4 different ESL Grammar Concept Board Games to practice sentence building and answering questions. Jumbled Sentences (Present Simple & Present Continuous) Answering Wh-Questions & Ice breakers. Each board game targets a specific grammar concept useful for ELL, EFL &Price $12.00Original Price $16.00Save $4.00
- This mega bundle contains 12 different Elementary Grammar Board Games. Each board game targets a specific grammar concept useful for ELL, EFL & ESL students. Each game board prints on two pages 8.5 x 11" letter size paper. Simply tape the two pages together after laminating to form a nice sizePrice $35.00Original Price $45.50Save $10.50
The perfect sentence building exercise for young learners and ESL students working on basic sentence structure using Present Simple Verbs : be & have. This set includes 48 different jumbled sentence/question cards. Students will advance on the board game by rolling a number with a spinner or dice. Each time they move forward they'll have to pick a card and use the words given in a complete sentence. Answers can be recorded on the included answer sheet.
- 1 game board -The game board prints on two pages 8.5 x 11" letter size paper. Simply tape the two pages together after laminating to form a nice size game.
- Color and Less Ink Versions
- 48 Jumbled Sentence Cards
- Game Markers
- Box Labels
- Answer Key
- Recording Sheet
* This game is intended to be used in small groups with student supervision. If students are working alone an answer key is provided.
Pirate Theme WH Question Board Game - What - When - Where - Why - Who
Irregular Verb Board Game - Past Simple Verbs Activity & Question Cards
Plural Noun Spelling Rules - Board Game for Regular Endings s- -es -ies
Opposite Verbs Board Game - Verb Practice Activity -
Check out some other Grammar Games!
Check out some other Vocabulary Games!
Check out some Best Selling ELL Resources in $$ Saving Bundles!
Check out some of my Conversation Starters!
Please go to your page (you must be signed in). Next to each purchase you'll see a button. Just click it and you will be redirected to a page where you can give a rating and leave a comment for each purchase . Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I love hearing from you as your feedback helps me improve my resources to fit the needs of teachers all over the world!