Also included in
- This bundle contains 4 different ESL Grammar Concept Board Games to practice sentence building and answering questions. Jumbled Sentences (Present Simple & Present Continuous) Answering Wh-Questions & Ice breakers. Each board game targets a specific grammar concept useful for ELL, EFL &$11.50$15.00Save $3.50
The perfect sentence building exercise for young learners and ESL students working on basic sentence structure using Present Simple verbs : be & have. This set includes 48 different jumbled sentence/question cards. Students will advance on the board game by rolling a number with a spinner or dice. Each time they move forward they'll have to pick a card and use the words given in a complete sentence. Answers can be recorded on the included answer sheet.
- 1 game board -The game board prints on two pages 8.5 x 11" letter size paper. Simply tape the two pages together after laminating to form a nice size game.
- Color and Less Ink Versions
- 48 Jumbled Sentence Cards
- Game Markers
- Box Labels
- Answer Key
- Recording Sheet
* This game is intended to be used in small groups with student supervision. If students are working alone an answer key is provided.
Please go to your My Purchases page (you must be signed in). Next to each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Just click it and you will be redirected to a page where you can give a rating and leave a comment for each purchase . Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I love hearing from you as your feedback helps me improve my resources to fit the needs of teachers all over the world!