PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
The 6 different activities in this picture supported set will keep your students involved while building simple sentences to tell about family Christmas activities. Make differentiated instruction with mixed groups easier with multiple activities to address varied goals. The theme is Christmas, but the skills will help them all year long.
1. Building sentences game
2. Sorting picture cards to match WH questions: Who? What doing? What?
3. Sorting picture cards to match parts of sentences: People, actions, objects
4. Spinner Make a sentence game with two spinner options
5. 3 sentence writing worksheets at varied levels of difficulty
6. 7 cut and glue picture worksheets that match the game
What are buyers saying?
+ I used this in speech therapy last year - big hit with the kids and addresses many goals. Great product!
+ cute activity. love the visuals
* 96 picture cards for building basic Noun-Verb-Object sentences
* Symbol supported game strips (Who-Does-What) at word and picture supported levels
* 2 sorting boards- word and picture levels
* 2 spinners at different levels for Spin the Sentence games
* 3 different leveled worksheets for writing sentences
* 7 cut and glue sentence worksheets using the pictures from the game
* 4 pages of small scale pictures for use with my free interactive book
Be sure to check the preview to see if this is right for you! Still not sure? Just ask a question at my store. I’m always happy to help. Thanks for stopping by! Linda@Looks-Like-Language
You might also like: