Sentence Puzzles are a fun and engaging way for primary students, especially ELL kids, to order words into a complete sentence on their independent reading level in a fun and engaging way. Use these levelized puzzles for a warm up in guided reading, literacy stations or centers, and as a carousel activity for group work in grades K-2!
Read about this routine in my first grade classroom ON THE BLOG!
INCLUDED IN THIS RESOURCE
• 10 sentence puzzles levelized for each reading level, A-K (110 total puzzles!)
• color coding options labeled in the top right of each sentence puzzle page to make organizing and setting up this resource a BREEZE
• Answer Keys (both color coded and black and white) for all of the sentences for each level.
• Tub labels for each reading level
• How To Use this Resource pages
• Links for this resource page
• Recording Sheets, 2 options each in full and half page variations
• Cover sheets for each reading level to use in your binder to organize master copies
• Binder cover and spine labels
Copyright Whitney Shaddock, 2019, licensed for one classroom use only. Please use the multiple licensing option for more than one classroom use!