PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Sentence Puzzles are a fun and engaging way for primary students, especially ELL kids, to order words into a complete sentence on their independent reading level in a fun and engaging way. Use these levelized puzzles for a warm up in guided reading, literacy stations or centers, and as a carousel activity for group work in grades K-2!
Read about this routine in my first grade classroom ON THE BLOG!
Included In this Resource
• 10 sentence puzzles levelized for each reading level, A-K (110 total puzzles!)
• color coding options labeled in the top right of each sentence puzzle page to make organizing and setting up this resource a BREEZE
• Answer Keys (both color coded and black and white) for all of the sentences for each level.
• Tub labels for each reading level
• How To Use this Resource pages
• Links for this resource page
• Recording Sheets, 2 options each in full and half page variations
• Cover sheets for each reading level to use in your binder to organize master copies
• Binder cover and spine labels
DOWNLOAD THE DEMO TO SEE EVERYTHING INCLUDED!
Copyright Whitney Shaddock, 2017, licensed for one classroom use only. Please use the multiple licensing option for more than one classroom use!