Also included in
- This mega-bundle, primarily designed for special education, is filled with different ways to practice comprehension in reading from sentence level up to paragraph level. This is a great resource for teaching in multi-grade classrooms. This pack contains 6 of my WH Questions products and at a 20%$21.56$38.50Save $16.94
Comprehending the text of one sentence and answer WHO, WHAT WHEN and WHERE questions about them is the beginning of a great foundation in reading. Each of these reading comprehension cards includes a simple sentence with a WH question about each one. Students read the sentence then choose the correct answer card and place it in the answer square at the end of the sentence. One sentence and question per card are utilized with limited illustrations so that reading and understanding the content are the primary focus.
An answer key is provided at the end of the file.
1. You can cut apart the answer cards and your students can place an answer card at the end of each question.
2. By cutting the answer cards apart, you can also select how many answer choices (from 1-4) your students have.
3. You can use the entire card as a worksheet and the students can circle the correct answer from the 4 provided choices.
This item works great in primary elementary classrooms and other settings where students need the extra practice in sentence level comprehension. It works fantastic as an independent activity center, work system, task box, or small group and individual teaching in special education classes.
For other products for students with autism see:
For information and ideas on working with children on the autism spectrum and other disabilities, please visit my blog:
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login).
Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you.
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star
next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. You've done it! You will now receive email updates about my store.
STAY IN TOUCH