Sentence Formulation and Building DIGITAL Sliders - Leveled with Real Pictures
Also included in
- This is a bundle of my digital sentence sliders that are perfect for targeting WH questions, sentence formulation, vocabulary, specific parts of speech, and more!Each sentence slider deck is included in 3 different file formats: Boom Cards™️, Google Slides™️ and PowerPoint™️. Each file progresses in diPrice $60.00Original Price $76.00Save $16.00
- This bundle includes my favorite resources that target WH questions! It includes resources that target WH questions from simple pictures all the way through paragraph length text!By purchasing this bundle, you save 20% compared to buying each resource individually.Please check out the individual pacPrice $60.00Original Price $75.00Save $15.00
Target WH questions, formulating sentences, and early syntax with this digital, drag-and-drop, sentence building activity! Because it uses real pictures and age-appropriate, simple icons, it can be used with a wide variety of students, ages, and levels!
THREE formats are included: Boom cards™️, Google Slides™️ and PowerPoint™️. Each file is 129 pages long and progresses in difficulty.
This resource includes 3 levels as follows:
Level 1 (50 pages)
Drag-and-drop color-coded icons, most with visuals.
Level 2 (42 pages)
Drag-and-drop text boxes with words and color-coded lines. You can edit these words.
Level 3 (33 pages)
Color-coded lines you can type above.
This resource primarily targets the following sentence structures:
- Subject + verb (Who + doing what)
- Subject + verb + object (Who + doing what + what)
- Subject + verb + place (Who + doing what + where)
Note: Many of the pictures and sentences overlap between levels. There are 35+ unique photos included.
You can move around the icons within this resource! That means you can delete them from pages and copy/paste them between pages (to add incorrect word choices, for example).
To watch a short, 3 minute video tour of this resource, click here!
You can also check out my blog post, where I talk all about how and why I target formulating sentences with subject, verb, and object components!
Check out why other SLPS love this product:
♥ ”This resource has been AMAZING for my students who are more verbally limited to help expand their sentences and make them grammatically correct/syntactically complete. The real life photos and ability to manipulate the boxes make the resource more engaging for my students. They have really enjoyed it!” - Mikaela J.
♥ ”I love everything about this resource, not the least of which is the fact that it now includes a boom version. Sentence construction/formulating and utterance expansion is pretty much my primary goal with my whole caseload and this has been a major hit. I love the increasing levels of difficulty even within sections (how the sentence gets longer and more complex in the icon section for example). I have included this resource in almost every session I have had since i bought it. ” - Samara M.
And if you love this unit too, you'll love my Simple Sentence Formulation Boom Cards. They use the same color coding and use a similar drag-and-drop format. I think you'd also love these resources from my store:
- WH Questions Interactive Book
- Sequencing for Simple Story Retell Boom Cards
- WH Questions with Real Pictures
There are also four other digital sentence sliders units if you love this format. Check them out:
- Pronouns Sentence Sliders: Digital Speech Therapy- Personal/Possessive/Reflexive
- Past Tense Verbs DIGITAL Sentence Sliders for Speech Therapy (Irregular/Regular)
- Spatial Concepts Sentence Sliders - Digital Speech Therapy Activity
- DIGITAL Simple Describing with Adjectives Sentence Sliders for Speech Therapy
Or get all 5 in the money-saving BUNDLE!
Feel free to email the Speechy Musings team at email@example.com with any questions!
☟ Let's stay in touch! Sign up for my email newsletter and follow me on social media to hear about freebies, new product releases, and helpful ideas for your therapy room! ☟
Copyright © Speechy Musings