Beach Day themed sentence mix ups are a great way to practice reading fluency and sight words.
These can be used in a small group or in a writing station.
I have included 10 sentences for your students to build.
- He is building a big sandcastle.
- I am under a beach umbrella.
- She is surfing on a wave.
- I am drinking some yummy lemonade.
- I am playing in the sand.
- Let's go look for some seashells.
- She is ready to go snorkeling.
- I've got my towel and bag.
- Don't forget to put on sunscreen.
- I am going to the beach.
There are 3 different recording sheets for them to write the sentences on.
You can get all my Sentence Mix Ups for 50% off here
Sentence Mix Up - Bundle