Christmas themed sentence mix ups are a great way to practice reading fluency and sight words.
These can be used in a small group or in a literacy station.
I have included 10 sentences for your students to build and write.
- The presents are under the tree.
- Stockings are hung by the fireplace.
- Santa has presents in his sleigh.
- The reindeer has a red nose.
- The lights are colorful and pretty.
- I have a gift for you.
- Candy canes are red and white.
- The elf is wearing some sunglasses.
- A wreath hangs on a door.
- The ornaments hang on the tree.
There are 4 different recording sheets for students to write their sentences on.
You can get all my Sentence Mix Ups for 50% off here
Sentence Mix Up - Bundle