Fall themed sentence mix ups are a great way to practice reading fluency and sight words.
These can be used in a small group or in a writing station.
I have included 10 sentences for your students to build.
- The boy is raking the leaves.
- My cat's on the leaf pile.
- The girl is kicking the leaves.
- The boy is playing in leaves.
- The boy has three orange pumpkins.
- I see a scarecrow over there.
- The fall tree has some leaves.
- The squirrel has a bushy tail.
- Two pumpkins are in my wagon.
- I am holding a big pumpkin.
There are 3 different recording sheets for them to write the sentences on.
You can get all my Sentence Mix Ups for 50% off here
Sentence Mix Up - Bundle