Fire Safety themed sentence mix ups are a great way to practice reading fluency and sight words.
These can be used in a small group or in a writing station.
I have included 10 sentences for your students to build.
- Crawl low if you see smoke.
- The dog is wearing a hat.
- I see a red fire station.
- The boy is holding a hose.
- The fire truck is moving fast.
- The fire alarm is very loud.
- Never touch or play with matches.
- Fire is hot and extremely dangerous.
- The girl is a great firefighter.
- Boots keep a firefighter's feet safe.
There are 3 different recording sheets for them to write the sentences on.
You can get all my Sentence Mix Ups for 50% off here
Sentence Mix Up - Bundle