Halloween themed sentence mix ups are a great way to practice reading fluency and sight words.
These can be used in a small group or in a writing station.
I have included 10 sentences for your students to build.
- There is a spooky Halloween house.
- I am flying on a broom.
- A bat is in the tree.
- I am dressed like a ghost.
- The skeleton is wearing a hat.
- The cat is on the moon.
- A mummy is dressed for Halloween.
- Frankenstein is going trick or treating.
- The silly pumpkin has a hat.
- The cauldron is on the fire.
There are 3 different recording sheets for them to write the sentences on.
You can get all my Sentence Mix Ups for 50% off here
Sentence Mix Up - Bundle