Thanksgiving themed sentence mix ups are a great way to practice reading fluency and sight words.
These can be used in a small group or in a writing station.
I have included 10 sentences for your students to build.
- Pilgrim children had to churn butter.
- The big brown turkey says, "Gobble!"
- The Native American kids are happy.
- The Pilgrims are ready for Thanksgiving.
- The Pilgrims traveled on the Mayflower.
- They landed at Plymouth in 1620.
- The family is eating Thanksgiving dinner.
- The pumpkin pie looked very yummy.
- The dad is bringing the turkey.
- Pilgrim children had to gather firewood.
There are 3 different recording sheets for them to write the sentences on.
You can get all my Sentence Mix Ups for 50% off here
Sentence Mix Up - Bundle