Also included in
- Teach grammar concepts and skills with these 16 Grammar Review Trashketball Games! These language games use active learning to help you improve student writing and to make "boring" grammar engaging. The pre-made games save you hours of prep, but if you choose, you can edit the questions and rules.$39.99$61.98Save $21.99
- Review language skills and grammar with this bundle that includes all of my language PowerPoint Trashketball games (updated with new games and Google Slides regularly). These games will save your valuable time as they already include concept review slides, question slides, and answer keys. (If desi$69.99$130.50Save $60.51
- Here is a fun bundle of games to review sentence concepts including sentence parts (subjects, predicates, objects), sentence structures (simple, compound, complex, compound-complex), and problem sentences (run-ons, comma splices, fragments). These are excellent games for improving student achievemen$7.88$11.25Save $3.37
- Review sentence concepts including sentence structures, kinds of sentences, sentence errors, sentence parts, combining sentences, and other grammar topics with this bundle that includes 6 of my popular PowerPoint Trashketball games. These games will save your valuable time as they already include co$19.99$23.04Save $3.05
- Review parts of speech, sentences, phrases, commas, and other grammar concepts with this bundle that includes 11 of my popular PowerPoint Trashketball games. These games will save your valuable time as they already include concept review slides, question slides, and answer keys. (If desired, you can$30.99$42.75Save $11.76
Engage your students in learning grammar with this sentence parts review game. This PowerPoint presentation will reinforce their learning of subjects, predicates, direct objects, and indirect objects. It helps students meet CCSS Language Standards in a fun format!
Are you teaching remotely or practicing social distancing in your classroom and want a game that can be played virtually? Check out my new distance learning trashketball game for subjects, predicates, and direct objects that is played online with PowerPoint:
Research shows that students often learn best when they can move, and this activity motivates students further by tapping into their love of sports. Using heterogeneous groups to play a game with friendly competition is an excellent way to meet the needs of all of your students and reward them for their success.
In each round, students identify a different sentence part in the context of a sentence; the sentences increase in difficulty and complexity with the addition of compound sentence parts, inverted order, and additional modifiers. This game has four rounds.
This PowerPoint includes the following:
- concept review slides
- game slides
- rules for students
- teacher instructions
With this game, you will be amazed that your students will want to learn grammar! If you like this game, you may be interested in these other games:
Do you teach history? You may be interested in this new social studies game:
Meaningful and Memorable English Language Arts by © OCBeachTeacher ™
All rights reserved by author.
Limited to use by purchaser only.
Group licenses available.
Not for public display.