Also included in
- Learning to vary sentence patterns will teach your students to rewrite sentences without changing their meaning. This bundle has six resources that will provide practice for students to achieve sentence variety. At the same time, they will be reminded of things that are associated with Back to Schoo$16.80$21.00Save $4.20
Learning to vary sentence patterns will teach your students to rewrite sentences without changing their meaning. This is good practice for students to achieve sentence variety. At the same time, they will be reminded of things that are associated with Halloween.
Good writers vary their sentence patterns by sometimes placing phrases or clauses at the beginning of their sentences. The twenty Halloween-themed sentences in this exercise all begin with the subject and the verb.
This product is a new and innovative way to use a writing lesson written by Charlene Tess who is an educator with over 35 years of classroom experience. She has taught English, journalism, and creative writing to students in grades 7-12, and has developed her resources based on lessons that were successful with her students.
Instead of printing the pages in the lesson and distributing them to students, you can give them a link to the lesson and they can view the digital slide in their Google Drive. Using the Google Drive Resource will save you time and paper. You will no longer be a slave to the copy machine in your building.
The benefits of Google Drive Resources include:
- Share lessons and exercises one page at a time.
- Students can access the materials from anywhere they have access to their Google Drive.
- Students work directly in the file.
- Increase student engagement.
- Go Paperless. No need to use a copy machine.
- No printing is required; however, if you wish to print, it will look great!
- No lost assignments.
- Infuse technology.
- Readiness for college.
- Google Drive is completely free for teachers and students.
This product includes a link to Google Drive Digital Resource pages on which students can fill in their answers electronically, save in their own free Google Drive, and then submit to you. This will save you and your students time and paper. Of course, you can always print the activity and have students write the answers on their own papers. The answers are included.
This product is a PDF document and it contains all the information you need to use the resource successfully. If you have trouble, please make sure you have the latest version of Adobe Reader. If you have any issues with this resource, please email me at email@example.com. I will make corrections and upload the revised product so you can download it again. Please do not rate my product poorly until I have had an opportunity to make those corrections.
Purchase is for your use in your classroom. Please do not share or redistribute these materials with others. This resource may not be placed on a classroom web site, blog, or school server. To do so would be in violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998.
I hope you and your students enjoy using this.
Be the first to know about my newest products, freebies, and sales. Look for the green star near my picture on any page within my store and click it to become a follower. Then, I can send you customized email updates.
TpTdigital #grammar #usage #Halloween #SentenceVariety #sentence patterns