Compound-complex sentences are the fourth and most difficult type of sentence / sentence structure for students to write and punctuate. This lesson is intended to take approximately one day. It includes a clear PDF presentation for notetaking as well as compound-complex sentences guided notes. With purchase, you will have access to several worksheet featuring practice for all four sentence structures: simple, compound, complex, and compound-complex sentences (answer keys included). I've recently added a sentence types / sentence structure sorting activity. And let's not forget the compound-complex sentences pre-quiz/post-quiz with answer key!
With purchase, you will have access to a full unit of materials:
- Compound-Complex Sentences PDF Presentation (guided practice included)
- Guided Notes to accompany Presentation
- 5 Sentence Types Assignment, including the following products which are also sold
Sentence Types Practice
Grocabulary Types of Sentences
- Sorting Activity
- Answer Keys for All
***This product is also included in a larger Sentence Types
If you like this lesson, make sure to check out other sentence type materials from my TpT store, like these:
Subjects and Predicates Bundle
Fragments and Run Ons
Simple and Compound Sentences Lesson
Grocabulary Bundle (Grammar + Vocabulary Fun!)
Stay in touch:
A Couple Tips:
* Be sure to click the "follow" button that is located next to my picture so that you can hear about sales and new products!
* By providing feedback on your purchased products, you can earn points, which ultimately translate into cash toward future purchases...bonus! Plus, I'd love to hear from you.
© 2017 The Reading & Writing Haven
All rights reserved by author.
Duplication limited to single classroom use only.
Electronic distribution limited to single classroom use only.