Also included in
- Sentence structure is an important part of connecting grammar to writing. Students must properly punctuate types of sentences as well as use simple, compound, complex, and compound-complex sentences with purpose. This sentence structure bundle provides a variety of tools and materials for scaffoldin$8.40$12.00Save $3.60
- This bundle contains dozens of grammar task cards. ALL of these grammar task cards are in a PDF version as well as a Google Drive version. If you are teaching the eight parts of speech, parts of a sentence, verbals, sentence structure, and grammar errors, this grammar bundle will work with your gra$23.27$33.25Save $9.98
- This grammar bundle covers the seventh grade Common Core standards for language: phrases, clauses, types of sentences, dangling modifiers, misplaced modifiers, and coordinate adjectives. It includes nine files with PDFs AND digital work (either worksheets, task cards, or both) and presentations to i$17.42$24.89Save $7.47
- Stop piecing together middle school grammar lesson plans and get lifetime updates! With this thorough middle school grammar bundle, you will have a variety of activities that span diverse grammar lessons. This bundle includes notes, graphic organizers, quizzes, tests, warm-ups, a textbook, presentat$179.00$324.93Save $145.93
Teaching sentence structure? This grammar activity contains types of sentences task cards for simple, compound, complex, and compound-complex sentences. The sentences are in three forms: an editable Word Doc., a task card format (PDF), and a Google Slides version. Choose what version works for you!
This grammar activity provides practice for identifying types of sentences during sentence structure lessons.
✓ 60 sentences, one per task card. Each sentence will be simple, compound, complex, or compound-complex. Four task cards per page.
✓ Editable version of the sentences in a worksheet format.
✓ A digital version of the task cards in a Google Slides presentation.
✓ Answer sheet for students to write the type of sentence (numbered).
✓ Answer key.
Understanding sentence structure is important for transferring to student writing and punctuating sentences correctly. These types of sentences (simple, compound, complex, and compound-complex) task cards will help with scaffolding grammar lessons.
A Couple Tips:
* Be sure to click the "follow" button that is located next to my picture so that you can hear about sales, updated products, and new activities.
* By providing feedback on your purchased products, you can earn points, which ultimately translate into cash toward future purchases.