SENTENCE STRUCTURE MIXUPS PLUS HOMOPHONE MISTAKES (6 WORKSHEETS)
* SENTENCE STRUCTURE MIXUPS:
- Challenge your students' "thinking skills" with these two worksheets on sentence structure.
- All the sentences on these worksheets are COMPLETE, but their words are MIXED UP!
- Students must figure out the correct message and then write the it in the space provided.
- Great practice with context clues and sentence structure. Guaranteed to lead to class discussions!
- Will have the students using their language skills beyond "just reading".
- WILL MAKE YOUR STUDENTS THINK!
Your download of 3 pages includes answers.
* * * HOMOPHONE MISTAKES
- 4 full worksheets all on different homophones. Here is what you'll receive:
- Worksheets 1 and 2 - "THEIR, THERE AND THEY'RE"; students have to fill in the blanks with the correct "their, there or they're". Each sentence uses good context clues to help them decide the correct spelling. (20 sentences / 29 blanks to fill in)
- Worksheet 3 - "IT'S AND ITS"; students again use context clues to fill in the blanks with the correct answers. (12 sentences / 12 blanks to fill in)
- Worksheet 4 - "YOUR AND YOU'RE", once again students must use context clues to fill in the blanks with the correct spelling; (10 sentences / 16 blanks to fill in)
- Great opportunity for class discussions. Some of the sentences have more than one blank in them to answer.
Answers included in your download.
Designed and created by David Filipek.
Copyright© 2017 David Filipek
All rights reserved by the author.
Permission for downloads to copy for single classroom use only.
Electronic distribution limited to single classroom use only. Not for public display.